Hello everyone. As a continuation to my previous post HERE, I would like to announce that I have completed my course.
Allow me to list down with you what I have learned in this free Python Programming course on Udemy just in case you are interested in knowing some of them; or all of them.
- What is the correct way to add a comment in Python?
- What is the correct way to set variable, say, ‘s’ equal to the string, say, “Hello World!”?
- What type of variable is a True or False?
- What type of variable is, say, 100.45?
- Arithmetic and Concatenation
- Data Structures
- Control Flow
- String and List Methods
- Typecasting and Escape Sequences
- Getting User Input
- Importing Modules
- And finally, how to make a GitHub Repository
In order for me to remember all of this, I need to keep reviewing my notes from time to time or find a way to apply this in my current field of work.
For those who wants to learn Python Programming, I highly recommend this course for you. The course itself is just an hour long but since I made some notes and did some readings, it took me 4 hours to complete the course (2 hours for each separate dates).
Once again, here is the link for the course: Learn Python Programming Course
Have a great day.
Allan Cantos EngTech MICE
BSc Civil Engineering / Principal Structural Technician